- Deposit & Withdrawal
- Currency Exchange
- Stock Transfer
- Fee Schedule
- Product Features
- Investing with Margins
U.S. Stocks Investing
- US Stock Investing with Sahm
Investing with U.S. stocks: The Basics
- Introduction to basic concept of a stock
- U.S. Exchanges
- U.S. Stock Market Holiday Calendar
- Does U.S. stock support day trade?
- What is order duration, pre-market trading and post-market trading?
- What is a crossed market & locked market?
- Why are stock prices in the pre-market different from other platforms?
- Introduction to US stock symbol (ticker)
- Why is the current price not equal to the price of the most recent transaction (last traded price)?
- Is the opening price reflecting the first transaction of the stock?
- Does the closing price reflect the last transaction of the stock?
- What is company valuation?
- What is the institutional ownership percentage?
- What are P/E ratio and P/B ratio?
- What is a penny stock?
- Why does the 199999.99 selling price occur in the US stock market?
- Saudi Stocks Investing
- Options Trading with Sahm
- Order Types
- Technical Indicators
- Fundamental Analysis
U.S. Stock Market Holiday Calendar
Please check the New York Stock Exchange Calendar on: https://www.nyse.com/markets/hours-calendars