What conditions are required to activate NOMU in the app?
Natural persons are allowed to open an investment account in the Kingdom and an account at the Security Depository Center Company (“Edaa”) by fulfilling any of the following criteria:
- Has conducted transactions in capital markets of not less than SAR 40 million in total, and not less than ten transactions in each quarter during the last twelve months.
- Holds net assets not less than SAR 5 million.
- Works or has worked for at least three years in the financial sector.
- Holds the General Securities Qualification Certificate “CME-1”, which is recognized by the CMA.
- Holds a professional certificate that is related to dealing with securities and accredited by an internationally recognized entity.