- Deposit & Withdrawal
- Currency Exchange
- Stock Transfer
- Fee Schedule
- Product Features
- Investing with Margins
- U.S. Stocks Investing
Saudi Stocks Investing
- Saudi Stocks investing on Sahm
Investing with Saudi Stocks: The Basics
- Rules of S.A. Stock Trading
- Stock Market Closing Calendar
- How is the opening price determined for equities?
- What is an opening auction?
- How is the closing price determined for equities?
- When does a closing auction take place?
- When will the closing price be determined?
- What types of securities apply a closing auction mechanism to determine the closing price?
- What type of orders are permitted during the closing auction?
- Do negotiated deals affect the closing price?
- What is the duration for the settlement cycle of securities' transactions?
- What is short selling?
- What is the purpose of short selling?
- What is the settlement of securities?
- What is the settlement of cash?
- Can orders be canceled or modified during the closing auction?
- What will happen if an order is not matched during continuous trading?
- What will happen if an order is not matched during the closing auction?
- Can orders be placed after the closing auction (after 3:10 pm)?
- What are Over The Counter (OTC) trades?
- What is the process for conducting an OTC trade?
- Does the 49% foreign ownership limitation apply to a foreign company?
- What is a volatility auction?
- Is it possible to place buy/sell orders during a volatility auction?
- What is the last theoretical price?
- What will happen at the end of the auction if no theoretical price is reached?
- Can volatility auctions be triggered more than once?
- What is a negotiated deal?
- Options Trading with Sahm
- Order Types
- Technical Indicators
- Fundamental Analysis
What is the process for conducting an OTC trade?
A buyer and a seller agree on a match on the Exchange with same trade price, volume, and trade date.
Trade is settled through Edaa (T+2) unless otherwise specified by the Exchange Member.